Mischo Beauty Alert: "Get Your Face On" with Napoleon Perdis


Who: Australia's premier Hollywood based makeup artist, Napoleon Perdis, is changing the face of reality television.

What: TLC's new ten episode, one-hour docudrama series, "Get Your Face On", premiered Monday, December 8th. The show follows the international phenomenon as he searches for his protege. The competition will feature 12 aspiring makeup artists who will compete for the chance of a lifetime in the cosmetic industry. Throughout the series, the artists will learn the tricks of the trade under the guidance of the makeup mogul. "I'm going to be fair, but I'm going to be tough" says Perdis of his mentoring style.

In this highly anticipated new series, Perdis will draw upon his years as a leading celebrity makeup artist and CEO/Founder of his eponymous cosmetic line to find his protege that will assist him in preaching his beauty message across America.

When: The show will launch on TLC in a marathon style format and air every weekday on TLC beginning Monday, December 8th through Friday, December 19th at 7am.

I'm a little late with this post, as I was just able to catch the 3rd episode this morning. I loved what I saw and Napoleon is SERIOUS about his craft! I also read comments on a few makeup forums and so far, everyone seems to like this show better than "Blush"!

Have you seen it yet? What are your thoughts?

Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick Look B3

 

8 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

OMG i haven't seen this, probably cuz it's at 7am yikes!

December 10, 2008 at 4:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": YOU must check this out- especially since you're a makeup artist! I would LOVE to hear your feedback! :)

December 10, 2008 at 5:02 PM
Gloria Noto said...

What do you think of the show so far!?

December 10, 2008 at 7:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Gloria Noto: Today's episode was the first I've seen- and Napoleon is no joke! Brutally honest... kinda reminds me of Simon on American Idol. I don't have a favorite contestant as of yet, but I plan to keep watching...

What did you think?

December 10, 2008 at 7:35 PM
Gloria Noto said...

Yeah he is pretty honest. When I was first on the show, I would kind of get upset at how "rude" I thought he was, but later on I realized that he was just really honest, and his responses were pretty true!

Hope I become your favorite! haha

xoxo

December 14, 2008 at 8:41 PM
Anonymous said...

oh wow... wonder why i never heard anything about this... i'm gonna try to get up tomorrow to watch it @ 7am... on the other hand i do like blush... wonder if they'll have a "maxi" ;)

December 14, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Gloria Noto": Ok- I clearly didn't realize that you, were you! OMG! Just checked out your porfolio and I LOVE it!

Would love to hear more about the show from you!

Best wishes! :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I wish they'd gotten the word out sooner about this show- it's really good. Oh and the time slot doesn't help- but that's what DVR's are for.

You should check it out and let me know what you think! :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Post a Comment