Mischo Beauty Review: Sunkist Naturals Pomegranate Sunshine


For those of you who follow my Twitter updates, you know I try to start the day with something healthy. Sometimes it's a smoothie, or tomato juice & green magma, or OJ & psyllium husks, and I usually supplement whatever it is I choose to have with a multivitamin, borage oil, omega 3 oils, green tea and lots of water. When I was asked to try Sunkist Natural's new Pomegranate Sunshine smoothie, my first thought was that I write about beauty and not food, but after thinking about it a while longer, it only made sense for me to try it because essentially beauty starts from within and if you aren't following a healthy diet, it will easily show itself in your hair, skin and nails! So I welcomed the opportunity and I must say that I do like the flavor- it's a blend of pomegranate juice (high in antioxidants) and it's rich in vitamins A, B and C. It's about 130 calories, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol and contains 1 gram of protein per serving. There's no added sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients. The benefits, along with the price, make it worth a try!

 

4 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

that's what I always say, beauty must always start from within, and Pomegrante is such an amazing antioxidant. I drink about 2 cups a day of Pomegrante green tea.

August 26, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Unknown said...

I believe the same thing it starts from within. Take care of your body and it will take care of you. I will have to try this.

August 26, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Glad to hear that! Oh and I must get some Pomegrante green tea!

August 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Shalon": I agree! Please let me know what you think once you try it! :)

August 28, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Post a Comment