Mischo Beauty Extra: Sephora by OPI's "I'm With Brad"





I completely fell in LOVE with this week's nail polish pick! It's the little things in life that bring the most joy! When I walked into Sephora my intention was only to quickly pick up Turkish Delight by NARS and Stila's Kajal Eye Liner and be on my way. I didn't want to get caught up in the Georgetown crowds- my intention was to run two errands and head home to relax after having such a wonderful acupuncture appointment earlier that morning. Well the Sephora by OPI display stopped me dead in my tracks! The complete collection includes 54 shades that retail for $9 and are exclusive to Sephora.

It was love at first site with "I'm With Brad", which is described as a "shimmering wine over dark coffee". You're not going to believe this (know I couldn't) but I actually drove to a Sephora in Maryland because the Georgetown Sephora was completely sold out of it! The things I do for my blog....(smile). Not only was this love at first site- but seriously, it was a dream come true! ONE coat was all I needed to achieve the color in the bottle! The finish isn't as neat this week- I polished my nails on Sunday after making a donation at the American Red Cross, so my energy level was close to nothing- but at least you'll get an idea of the "look & feel". Also, now that dark colors are the trend for fall, they look best on short manicured nails and always use a base coat to keep the polish from staining your nails.

What do you think?

SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour I'm With Brad
NARS Lip Gloss Turkish Delight
Stila Kajal Eye Liner Onyx

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the color and Michelle got me all messed up now LOL *need more polish* Also loving the Hello Kitty in the background. Were they Target (Targhay) finds?

August 25, 2008 at 11:33 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i love the name of that polish he he...and i've been meaning to get the stila pencil and turkish delight for a while now!

August 25, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Pumps And Gloss": Thanks! And yes, HK is from the $1 bins at Target! LOL! :)

August 25, 2008 at 11:39 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Well I fell in love w/ the color first and then I noticed the name (hehehehe)- very clever of OPI! ;)

BTW, have you watched Kim K.'s makeup videos? She loves the Stila pencil and NARS' Turkish delight...

August 25, 2008 at 11:50 AM
Luxe Tips said...

Love it! I love love the darks. They look great on my skin tone. Also what is up with Turkish Delight? This is like the 4th time I have heard rave reviews today. I must go check it out!

August 25, 2008 at 1:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Luxe Tips": Thanks! Dark lips & tips are definitely the trend for fall... oh and Turkish Delight is a NARS classic... it's great for a sexy, nude lip look!

August 25, 2008 at 2:08 PM
Unknown said...

Tell me what you think of the Stila eyeliner, I saw it on Kim K's blog too and I was thinking about trying it.

I saw the Sephora OPI collection, the colors are fab. I was going to buy Nonfat Soy Half Caff, but they were sold out of that one too.

Love the color perfect for fall and winter. Again you job is perfect.

August 26, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Amee said...

Love the Color....dark and sexy just like Brad's Lady...LOL

August 26, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Shalon": Thank you!

I do like the Stila eyeliner- I've only worn it a few times, but so far so good. I'll do a post on it.

I just checked out "Nonfat Soy Half Caff" and that color is soooo pretty! Wonder if I could do it-hmmmmmm?

August 28, 2008 at 5:19 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Amee": Haha! And who wouldn't want to be with Brad! ;)

August 28, 2008 at 5:20 PM

Post a Comment