Mischo Beauty Review: FHI Heat Platform 1" Special Edition


I just started using my FHI Heat Platform 1" Special Edition flat iron and I must tell you that I'm so pleased with the results (and you all know I've used my fair share of flat irons!)! You see I had an appointment with my stylist on Wednesday and hated the way she styled my hair, so I went home and washed it out. Yes, I know, money washed down the drain... but life goes on! I applied the FHI Heat Hot Sauce and I let my hair air dry and decided to give the flat iron a try. I skipped the blow dry, because I really wanted to see what this flat iron could do and when I tell you it proved itself- it really did!

The flat iron is light weight, so it's very easy on the wrist and you're able to adjust the temperature dial from 140 F to 450 F, depending on your hair's texture and needs. I definitely needed a higher temperature setting due to the fact that I decided to skip my blow dry. But best of all- I'm happy I don't have to worry about dry/fried hair from flat ironing. The ceramic plates are tourmaline treated which results in a high negative ion count. This means that more water is allowed to be absored into the hair; therefore moisture is sealed in, enhancing the conditoin of the hair. My hair loved it, I loved using it- I'm sold!

 

8 comments:

antithesis said...

glad you liked it. i just got the 1" FHI technique in pink not too long ago. much better than using my old gold n' hot.

August 29, 2008 at 2:48 PM
beautylogicblog said...

I love FHI

August 30, 2008 at 5:15 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "antithesis": LOL! OMG- I still have a few Gold N' Hot irons myself that I haven't used in AGES...glad you like your FHI! :)

August 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Surprisingly enough, this is the first time I've used FHI and I'm definitely pleased!

August 30, 2008 at 2:44 PM
Phyllis Bourne said...

I'm late chiming in on this one, but I love my FHI iron!

My stylist swiped my bottle of hot sauce!

September 4, 2008 at 7:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": Chime in whenever you can- I totally appreciate it! And yes, the FHI is a great investment. :)

September 8, 2008 at 9:02 PM
Anonymous said...

do you like the FHI iron better than the CHI?

September 13, 2008 at 8:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Yes, I'd have to say that I do! It's light weight and easy to use and I love that I can adjust the temperature! I don't think you can do that w/ a CHI...

Check it out!

September 22, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Post a Comment