Mischo Beauty Pick: Nouba Lipstick by NARS


I've fallen in love with a new lipstick as of late, and it's Nouba by NARS. It's a sheer, "ginger with shimmer", and on me the look is that of a "sexy, nude lip with a hint of sparkle". The application is smooth and the formula contains vitamin E, so I my lips stay soft and moisturized. I've even been wearing the Turkish Delight lip gloss (that I bought this past weekend) over it which adds a soft hint of pink to my lips. It's such a pretty transition into fall.

NARS Lipstick Nouba
NARS Lip Gloss Turkish Delight

 

2 comments:

Shalon said...

Interesting so this lipstick is sheer, it looks like it would be dark on. Can you post a pic of you wearing it. How do they wear?

August 29, 2008 at 7:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Yes- it's shear! I'll get a pic up ASAP! :)

August 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM

Post a Comment