Mischo Beauty Pick: Nouba Lipstick by NARS


I've fallen in love with a new lipstick as of late, and it's Nouba by NARS. It's a sheer, "ginger with shimmer", and on me the look is that of a "sexy, nude lip with a hint of sparkle". The application is smooth and the formula contains vitamin E, so I my lips stay soft and moisturized. I've even been wearing the Turkish Delight lip gloss (that I bought this past weekend) over it which adds a soft hint of pink to my lips. It's such a pretty transition into fall.

NARS Lipstick Nouba
NARS Lip Gloss Turkish Delight

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting so this lipstick is sheer, it looks like it would be dark on. Can you post a pic of you wearing it. How do they wear?

August 29, 2008 at 7:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Yes- it's shear! I'll get a pic up ASAP! :)

August 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM
Adit said...

I have been using this from after doing my makeup classes London. This is a holy grain for me! I did my course from Lina, she trains the best makeup lesson in my town. Moreover, she is really caring and attentive to her students. She is really talented and helpful as well.

October 8, 2018 at 7:52 AM

Post a Comment