Because You're Worth It!: Edris Salon


I've blogged about Edris Salon two or three times already- I guess today is a day of repeats, but deservedly so! Edris is the woman behind this great salon and she is also the Creative Director for hair every Fashion Week for Tracey Reese's shows. I first learned of Edris a few years ago after reading Suede Magazine, which is no longer in print (this was before I'd started cosmetology school) and found her to be a huge inspiration! Anyway, you all know how excited I am about Fashion Week this September and I'm hoping to be able to see Edris work her magic backstage!

In the meantime, check out her salon and treat yourself to a new haircut for fall. You're totally worth it!

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is this salon located?

August 1, 2008 at 8:08 PM
Anonymous said...

Did Edris cut your hair? Your cut is fab!

August 2, 2008 at 8:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: It's in the Meatpacking district in NYC.

August 5, 2008 at 10:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": Thank you! That cut is about a year old now and I had it cut at Sassoon.

August 5, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Post a Comment