Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: L'Oreal Sublime Glow

I received an e-mail from my reader Andrea asking that I share one of her new beauty favorites with you. She recently picked up L’Oreal’s Sublime Glow in Medium (and my recommendation of L’Oreal’s Skin Genesis!) and loves, loves, loves the results! It’s a daily moisturizer that also gradually enhances your skin tone. According to the label, the “Medium” is for those that tan easily or for brunettes. Andrea’s complexion can be compared to that of Nia Long, so this works to give her a soft shimmer and very natural glow to her already gorgeous complexion. While she wishes the consistency were thicker, she’s happy it doesn’t have the typical “self-tanner” scent! She did point out that you need to make sure you wash your hands immediately after application or this will definitely turn the palms of your hands brown. Overall she loves it and has added it to her favorite beauty products.

I love it! Thanks for sharing Andrea!

If you'd like to share your favorite beauty products simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about it!

Have you tried this? Any thoughts?

 

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Cool! I have not tried this one but I really like Olay's Touch of Sun gradual tanner. I used to use Jergen's Natural Glow until it started peeling off and not fading properly (really really gross) so I switched over to Olay and haven't looked back!

Thanks for sharing :)

March 20, 2008 at 1:06 PM
Unknown said...

Interesting, now is this for the body,face, or both?

March 20, 2008 at 8:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Shop With A Vengeance":

I used to use Jergens too- but it had that smelly "self-tanner" scent, so I stopped using it. I didn't know Olay had one- will definitely check it out. Thanks!

March 20, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon:

It's for both. Are you using anything to enhance your skin tone?

March 20, 2008 at 8:44 PM
Unknown said...

Not right now, but I have been looking for something. Maybe I will give it a try. If you have any recommendations let me know.

March 21, 2008 at 7:24 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Actually I'd love to hear your thoughts on the L'Oreal Sublime Glow! Try and let me know how it works for you!

March 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Post a Comment