Mischo Beauty Product Review: Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

I must say that this is one of the best moisturizing creams I've found for my hands! I should actually call it a treatment because it's just that. It's for "severe dryness caused by heavy industrial work, manual labor, neglect, or exposure to harsh elements" and I guess my hands qualify for this treatment after working on hair and skin clients, day in and out. You see haircolor services, which involve shampooing, toning and conditioning, seemed to have taken a toll on my hands over time. Not to mention that sanitation and disinfection are of the utmost importance. So, I'm constantly washing my hands all day long- too many times to count! And we all know that signs of aging show up first on the forehead, around the eyes and mouth, on the neck, and the hands! This treatment replenishes lost moisture, while protecting the skin for hours by providing a long-lasting barrier. It has a soothing effect and softens skin. I highly recommend it. It will not disappoint!

(photo courtesy of kiehls.com)

 

11 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Makes me tempted to try it out now~ I'm using Fresh's sugar blossom hand treatment right now, it's not the best I've tried. I actually prefer Bliss hand cream over Fresh's. Now I've gotta go get some of Kiehl's hand salve, since I'm a hand cream nut.

March 19, 2008 at 12:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Give it a try! The great thing about Kiehl's is that they're generous with samples! :) So just request a sample and see how you like it first...

March 19, 2008 at 1:09 PM
Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a new hand cream to use at work. This sounds fab and I think I may jst make a stop and pick this up on Friday!

March 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I think you'll really like it! Please let me know if you decide to buy it.

March 19, 2008 at 5:52 PM
Unknown said...

I have tried many, and like you my hands take a beating. Right now I am using Origins Make a Difference which is good and at night I will add Aquaphor to it. I will have to try this.

March 19, 2008 at 8:08 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

You should try it- I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts...

March 19, 2008 at 11:36 PM
Anonymous said...

I use Kiehl's hand salve and although I'm not too crazy about the scent, it works wonders. Nothing else I've tried works better.

March 20, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Yeah the scent is kinda "minty" ??? I'm thinking it's from the eucalyptus- which is one of the ingredients in it....

March 20, 2008 at 11:52 AM
MissBianca said...

I must try this ... I like Kiehl's products and always wash my hands and I'm also obsessed with hand cream. I use their lipgloss which is great for my lips which tend to get really dry and rough here in NYC.

March 21, 2008 at 12:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I think you'll like it and with Kiehl's you can always try it before you buy it... I haven't tried their lip gloss but I love their Lip Balm #1!

Please let me know your thoughts on the hand salve if you decide to try it!

March 21, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I think you'll like it and with Kiehl's you can always try it before you buy it... I haven't tried their lip gloss but I love their Lip Balm #1!

Please let me know your thoughts on the hand salve if you decide to try it!

March 21, 2008 at 1:17 PM

Post a Comment