Mischo Beauty Pick


I’ve been transitioning from relaxed to natural hair for a few months now and I’ve noticed some breakage and shedding. While the shedding is somewhat natural for this type of transition, I know my breakage is due to my heat styling. I’ve been wearing my hair straight which requires me to blow-dry and flat iron my hair on a very high temperature due to my coarse hair texture.

I recently started using the Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Shampoo which works to strengthen, restructure and protect damaged hair. It's recommended for naturally weak or chemically weakened hair. I love Kerastase products in general, since becoming familiar with them during my apprenticeship with Vidal Sassoon. For the most part I pretty much knew this wouldn't let me down and so far so good! I definitely recommend this one!

Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Shampoo

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you purchasing your Keratase products?

February 7, 2008 at 7:04 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

I'm in the DC/MD/VA area...so in VA I ususally go to Salon Bleu or Vidal Sassoon in Tysons Galleria. In DC, I go to Molecule Salon or Saint Germain Salon. If you're in Georgetown, then stop by Aqua or Ilo.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

February 7, 2008 at 9:10 AM
Anonymous said...

good info... i think i might have to give this a try cuz the breakage is a b*tch!

February 7, 2008 at 10:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

What are you currently using to stop the breakage?

February 15, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Post a Comment