Mischo Beauty + Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (Part 3)



As I mentioned earlier, I spent this past Sunday in New York for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and what a whirlwind of a day I had! I left DC on the 6:20am train and arrived into NYC at 9:45am. I was so excited the night before that I barely slept! Anyway, once I arrived into Penn Station I then walked over to Bryant Park to secure my press credential. I can't begin to tell you about all the beautiful people in the tents! Beautiful hair, makeup, bags, shoes, clothes- amazing... I must admit that I sat brieftly and had an espresso just so I could people watch! From there I walked to 5th Avenue and couldnt' resist stopping in Sephora, Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa and Salon, and then the lengendary Henri Bendel where I almost lost my mind in the beauty department! If you've never been- you must go!

From there I hurried back to Bryant Park, this time in a cab, to meet fellow beauty bloggers Lianne of The Makeup Girl and Julia of All About The Pretty. Wonderful women with great blogs! Check them out!

Later that evening, as you've seen in previous posts, I attended the Angel Sanchez and Tuleh shows. What an experience! The energy was unbelieveable!! Hair and makeup- up close and in person! I'm working on getting backstage access for the Spring '09 shows- so stay tuned! Crawl before you walk... the greater the challenge, the greater the reward.

After the shows I headed back to Penn Station to catch my 11:05pm train back to DC. Can't begin to tell you how tired I was- but it was a beautiful day well spent at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you know i'm soo soo jealous... i WILL be there next year! but i'm glad you represented well ;)

ps... thanks again for my gifts!!!!

February 7, 2008 at 10:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

You're very welcome... You're gonna love the shows and especially 5th Avenue!

February 8, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Anonymous said...

wasn't the weather a million times better than you expected?!?

February 13, 2008 at 9:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

It sure was! I actually walked from Bryant Park to Henri Bendel on 5th Ave!

What shows did you attend?

February 13, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Post a Comment