Mischo Beauty News

I've just learned that Bendel Beauty launched the M.A.C Fafi line yesterday. I gasped when I saw the e-mail blast because I'm patiently awaiting the release in the DC Metro area. Oh well, living in New York definitely has it's perks! You can also meet Fafi at Bendel on February 13th from 4pm - 6pm.

Fergie is definitely living the "Glamorous" life! She attended the Marc by Marc Jacobs show on Wednesday, sitting front row of course and was recently named M.A.C's Viva Glam spokesperson.

Finally, M.A.C just launched a new lipstick called Slimshine. It's described as having the creamy, smooth texture of a lipstick and shine of lip gloss without a sticky finish. Based on Christine's swatches over at Temptalia, my favorites are Rock Out and Grenadine.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I almost fell out of my chair when I read that there will be a Mac/Fafi line. I LOVE Fafi. I've been a fan for years and I've loved Mac products even longer. What a beautiful combination. I'll buy the products just so I can collect her pretty dolls

February 11, 2008 at 8:21 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Haha! I must admit that I will be buying ALL 3 dolls myself! :)

February 11, 2008 at 8:48 PM
Anonymous said...

that slimshine seems like it might be something to try... and you know how i feel about fafi ;)

February 11, 2008 at 10:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I'll be at MAC tomorrow for the Fafi launch in Georgetown! I'll post photos of what I purchase. Which doll are you thinking about buying?

February 12, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Post a Comment