Mischo Beauty Closet


I forgot to tell you all that when I met with Julia of All About The Pretty at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week she told me about the upcoming launch of the NARS Orgasm nail polish. She attended the Abaete show and was shown the polish by NARS makeup artist Ayako. When she told me this I about lost my mind! I'll be FIRST in line for this launch! I'm already a big fan of the NARS Orgasm Lip gloss and Promiscuous Lipstick, in addition to the fact that I have a bad case of spring fever and can't wait to start showing my toes again! I even found the perfect shoe to go with that perfect pedicure I'm so looking forward to getting!

YSL "Tribute" Sandals

Photo Source: ELLE UK

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phat shoes! Congratulations :) Glad to hear you are networking so well too ;)

February 10, 2008 at 6:46 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Thank you! Slowly, but surely...

February 10, 2008 at 1:46 PM
Unknown said...

I'm so excited about the polish, too!!

February 10, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Anonymous said...

I need some tips on keeping my manicure fresh for over 2-3 days. It would be nice to stretch it to a week at least! Thanks...

February 11, 2008 at 5:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Trying applying a top coat daily. Sally Hansen has a nice selection of top coats that you can purchase from Duane Reade, CVS, etc... oh and be sure you're giving your nails enough drying time!

February 11, 2008 at 8:41 PM
Anonymous said...

that is one beautiful nude shoe!!!! and thanks for reminding me about that nars orgasm lipgloss... perfect item for me to use my gift card on ;)

February 11, 2008 at 10:02 PM
Unknown said...

Yes Yes Yes!! Those YSL's are HAWT!!!

February 12, 2008 at 4:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

They are FIRE and I must have them! Did you check out the NARS Orgasm nail polish?

February 12, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Post a Comment