Mischo Beauty Review: Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara


Described as having a “triple-film complex”: a coating film for intensity, a conditioning film for curve, and a fixing film for long-lasting effectiveness. The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for volume enhancement. The result for me was pure disappointment. A waste of $26.50. The mascara comes out of the tube lumped on the brush applicator. The brush applicator itself is so full of mascara that after application it causes the lashes to stick together. If I close my eyes I find mascara below my lower lash line. If I blink too hard, I find mascara on my eye lid. It never seems to "set". No fun at all… It failed to achieve it’s promised “Volume Effet Faux Cils".

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment