Mischo Beauty in the News!



While we were away I was informed by my Spelman sister Spring, and my beauty blogging friend Joi, that I'd been quoted in the September issue of Ebony Magazine. I was included in "The Ebony Beauty & Grooming Awards" feature on page 69! A few months earlier, I'd been asked to share my thoughts on my favorite at-home relaxer (which happens to be the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer) and had no idea my feedback would be shared with the world!

While I don't really advocate self-relaxing (hey, I'm a licensed cosmetologist!) for many reasons I've discussed on the blog many times before, I will relax my own hair every blue moon. Typically, you should only get your hair relaxed by a beauty professional who has attended cosmetology school. This at-home relaxer is my go-to for the reasons I mentioned in the article:

"I've used this relaxer repeatedly, and I've never had an issue with application, over-processing, breakage or dryness."

It's the truth! And it's such an honor to be included in this issue. I'd like to send a special "THANK YOU" to the beauty editorial team at Ebony Magazine!

 

1 comments:

andrea f. said...

wow that's great! congrats girly ;)

September 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Post a Comment