Ask Mischo Beauty...



This week's question comes from a reader, who asked the following:

"I just wanted to know if you have any suggestions on what I can do about the dark spots on my face. How can I get rid of them without a chemical peel?"

I could recommend a variety of products to treat your dark spots - called hyperpigmentation, but we really need to get to the bottom of WHY it's happening in the FIRST place! Do you follow a skincare regimen? Have you been consistent with your skincare regimen? Are you using the correct products for your skin type? Is something internal causing the dark spots? Are you allergic to certain ingredients in the products you're using? Do you have sensitive skin?

Ask yourself those questions and be honest with your answers! I'd also recommend a visit to the Dermatologist before you spend money on products! What works for one person, may not necessarily work for you. Your doctor should be able to help you get to the bottom of why this is happening, as well as give you proper direction on how to prevent it. I believe in prevention- first and foremost!

Once you've seen a Dermatologist and have been properly advised, I'd recommend that you start following a consistent skincare regimen using products specifically for your skin type/conditions. And, if you're able to- start investing in monthly facials! As I'm sure you've read on my blog, I BELIEVE in facials for so many beneficial reasons!

I hope this helps. Please stop back by and let us know how you decide to move forward!

If you have beauty questions you'd like answered, please send them to mischobeauty@gmail.com.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment