Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010"



Those amazing shoes I told you all about last week - the ones I loved so much- well, they were returned this weekend. After giving myself a week to break them in, and subsequently losing the skin on the back of my left ankle because of them- I couldn't take them back soon enough! I've now settled on a pair of Nike Structure 13- Bowerman Series (what I had before), so I have no issues. And as you can see (photo below), the Nike + iPod Sport Kit wireless sensor fits perfectly inside the sole of the shoe. I'm now happy again! Please update me on your progress in the comments section.


 

4 comments:

andrea f said...

i love the Bowerman Series of nike shoes... the insoles are amazing... i just got my replacement nike vomero's this week too. "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010" leading into 2011 HERE WE COME ;)

November 24, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Kiss said...

An orange shoes, so cute.

November 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To andrea f: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Here we come! Whoooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooo!

December 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Kiss: Thank you. Haha...

December 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Post a Comment