Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010"



In keeping everyone updated, I bought new running shoes this weekend and couldn't wait to show them! The pair I took home with me were the Adrenaline GTS 11 by Brooks (photo above) and so far they seem to be the perfect combination between cushioning and support. I also picked up a little pouch to hold my Nike + iPod Sport Kit wireless sensor. I love it because it easily attaches to my shoelaces, and I'm still able to track my workouts. I'm saying goodbye to my Nike's (photo below), which always felt like heaven and never let me down. But, I decided not to purchase another pair, because once I compared them to the Adrenaline GTS 11, there was no comparison!


 

6 comments:

andrea f said...

YEY for new sneaks!!!!!! i can't wait to go shopping for my new pair this weekend... i've had a pair of brooks before that i really liked but for my past 3 pairs i've been pretty true to Nike which i agree have felt like HEAVEN ;)

November 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Julie said...

Love Nike but I need a wide toe box in a running shoe. I wish I could find a good pair of Nikes that was comfortable for me in the toe area. Congratulations on your new sneakers!

November 15, 2010 at 6:36 PM
Unknown said...

I just joined your challenge. I know it's late but I figured I could still get a good two solid months in. I'm already following Kimberly Snyder so that part should go smoothly for me. Her smoothies encouraged be to get a Vitamix. I just ordered a new pedometer on Amazon and it'll be here tomorrow. I could have been at least a month in if I had just joined when I thought about it..but no time like the present.

November 15, 2010 at 7:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To andrea f: Well, as you know by now, I ended up with another pair of Nikes! LOL

December 14, 2010 at 1:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Julie: Thank you! And, a good running store might be able to locate a pair for you...

December 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To lashae: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to have you! So how's it going? Please come back and update us!

December 14, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Post a Comment