Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010"



So this is my weekly check-in, as promised! I thought I'd share with you a few of the tools/gadgets I use to keep myself motivated and track my progress. They're as follows:

- Virgin HealthMiles Pedometer (perfect for tracking my steps)
- 2 iPods (black & red) (my playlists keep me dancing during my workouts)
- Apple Nike + iPod Sport Kit (tracks my mileage on nikesplus.com)

Now all that I'm missing is a steady workout partner (yes, I still need one!). Anyone interested?

 

6 comments:

nikkia (Silver Lips) said...

I need to be your workout partner! You have all the tools! How do u like the Apple Nike mileage tracker? I've been looking to purchase but, never did my research.

October 27, 2010 at 8:33 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To nikkia (Silver Lips): Let's do it! Let me know if you're really down! ;)

October 27, 2010 at 4:26 PM
landel said...

I'm not a workout lady but I love music lol You're so techy and pretty cool ipod. Pretty much the same with mine.

October 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To landel: LOL. Cool :)

November 8, 2010 at 6:04 PM
temptu said...

Absolutely a perfect gadgets! Love the ipod!

January 7, 2011 at 9:25 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To temptu: Me too!

January 29, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Post a Comment