Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010"



Since we're 3 months out from the end of 2010, I quickly wanted to check in to find out where you are with the "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010" challenge. I have to be honest and let you all know that I've fallen off here and there over this past year, but each time I've fallen off, I've started right back up again! As you'll remember, this was never a "weight loss" challenge, but simply a challenge to take better care of ourselves. And so I started the hashtag #HealthySexyBeautiful2010 in order to follow tweets about our daily progress. Are you still using it? Soooo, please update me on your progress! Oh, and someone asked about the "glowing green smoothie" I tweet about some mornings. And so here are photos so you're able to see some of the process, as well as the consistency (like applesauce!).





 

14 comments:

andrea said...

did you drink that whole thing??? I might give it a try again next week ;)

October 5, 2010 at 3:23 PM
healy said...

wow!!I am already fit and thin. I drink smoothies everyday with motivation of course. And that's the bottom line=)xoxo

October 6, 2010 at 2:35 AM
theminniemaven.com said...

I drink about 10 oz of the green smoothie in the morning...love it!

October 6, 2010 at 8:43 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To andrea: Yes! LOL... It's about 32oz and I usually just sip on it all morning until it's gone or save half for the afternoon.

October 6, 2010 at 10:05 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To healy: Good for you! :)

October 6, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Lyssa: Yay! So happy to hear that! :)

October 6, 2010 at 10:16 AM
Sophia said...

Wow, that's really green! Do you have a recipe for it? I'm kind of curious to see what's in it...and maybe even try it! :)
~Sophia
Fit&FabLiving

October 6, 2010 at 3:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Sophia: Here you are: Glowing Green Smoothie - Romaine, lemons, apples, pears, H2O, parsley, cilantro & celery!

October 6, 2010 at 5:20 PM
Unknown said...

I've fallen on and off this year too but I do have my green smoothie everyday. This smoothie makes my skin look amazing I definitely notice a difference if I don't have it. It's the best.

October 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM
citas said...

It looks really healthy and tasty!

October 7, 2010 at 3:54 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: And you are proof that this smoothie is the truth, because your skin is AMAZING!

October 17, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To citas: It is! You should give it a try. :)

October 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM
Anonymous said...

how much of each ingredient?

October 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: 1 head of romaine, 1 lemon, 2 apples, 1 pear, 1 cup H2O, 1/4 bunch parsley, 1/4 bunch cilantro & 3 celery stalks!

October 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Post a Comment