Mischo Beauty Superstar of the Week: Lisa Eldridge



As much as I love reading the international editions of Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Glamour and many others, surprisingly it wasn't through these publications that I discovered the work of celebrity makeup artist, Lisa Eldridge (though her work has appeared in those listed and many more!). Twitter is to blame! Someone on my timeline retweeted Lisa, which led me to her Twitter page, website, portfolio and YouTube videos- and the rest is history! Her work is amazing and I thought you should know about her. Enjoy!

 

6 comments:

Marina (Makeup4all) said...

Maybe it was me because I LOVE her and I want everyone to know about that :)

July 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina (Makeup4all): This is too funny! I'm sure it was you who retweeted one of her tweets! So I have you to thank for the introduction! Thank you!!! :)

July 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM
Unknown said...

Yay! Thank you for introducing us to Lisa Eldrige. What a phenomenal makeup artist!

July 27, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Alexsa: You're welcome! And yes, she is!!!

July 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Marina (Makeup4all) said...

It's a pleasure, my dear! By the way, there is an interview with Lisa and 2 looks she created in the Spring issue of Makeup4All :) x

July 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina (Makeup4all): Nice!!! Checking it out now. :)

July 28, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Post a Comment