Mischo Beauty: Dream Cholesterol Conditioning Cap



So the last time I talked about "pre-pooing", I mentioned the steps- covering my hair with a plastic cap, sitting under a hooded hair dryer for about 30 minutes, and then shampooing. Well, while packing for my trip to St. Lucia, I decided to take time out to pre-poo, shampoo and deep condition. And, guess what happened? My hooded hair dryer decides to break down. Now I remembered buying a conditioning cap during my last visit to the beauty supply store, and so this ended up being the perfect opportunity to test it out.

The way it works is that it's "self warming", so it traps your internal body heat which helps with the conditioning process. Now I don't want you to think that this cap gets hot, because it doesn't- well unless you're running around or decide to workout with the pre-poo treatment in your hair. Anyway, this back-up didn't fail me because I loved my finished results. Bouncy, shiny hair was the goal, and that's what I ended up with!

 

4 comments:

B said...

Do you have to apply a deep conditioner and then put on the cap or does it come with its own conditioning stuff...lol!?

January 29, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To B: LOL. Yes, you apply your own conditioner first, followed by the cap... :)

February 17, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Lakish said...

Where can you buy this cap? Looks interesting...by the way, I miss you too! ;)

September 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Lakish: Any beauty supply store! :)

September 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Post a Comment