St. Lucia On My Mind...



I can't begin to tell you all how amazing my trip to St. Lucia was! I'm seriously still trying to get back into the swing of things, and I've been back for more than a week!! We stayed in the beautiful Cap Maison Villa Resort & Spa's Oceanview Villa Suite with a private pool. And so, this meant waking up every morning to the fabulous view of the ocean. Need I say more? If you follow me on Twitter, then you've probably seen this, this and finally this photo posted earlier this week...

Have you been to St. Lucia? If so, what did you think? Do you have a favorite island getaway?

 

4 comments:

Marina(Makeup4All) said...

This looks amazing! I am very happy that you had such a great time there! x

January 29, 2010 at 4:20 AM
Andrea said...

Yes, amazing!! It does take time to adjust once home from such a beautiful place! DR is my fav but St. Lucia is a must see...

January 29, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina(Makeup4All): Thanks so much! :)

February 17, 2010 at 6:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: You're right! I've been to the DR, but unfortunately it was for business. I definitely need to go back for a vacation. :)

February 17, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Post a Comment