Mischo Beauty Pick: Lashes by Ja'Maal Buster - The Eyelash Guru To The Stars



A few months ago I tweeted about ordering lashes by Ja'Maal Buster, "Eyelash Guru To The Stars", and I did receive them- "Trophy Wife", "Gold Digger", "2nd Date Guaranteed" and "Daddy's Little Girl". Well I've finally gotten around to testing/reviewing them, and let me just tell you that they are FABULOUS (as you can see above)!

Application is simple- just remember these steps. Oh, and you will need to purchase your own lash adhesive/glue, because it's not provided. While I'm not planning to wear them to work (they'd be too much of a distraction), I am planning to wear them out every chance I get- as you can see why!

 

6 comments:

Amber Nofetari said...

i never used false lashes but those are really cute !

December 22, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Yashieka said...

Hmmmm, I've always been a MAC #7 eye lash girl, I may have to start switching it up. I love those!

@ Amber, eye lashes make your eyes pop!

December 23, 2009 at 6:18 AM
Calming said...

The first time I got eyelashes was in September for my sisters wedding. It was an adjustment after a couple of blinks, but I ended up loving them in a large way. I will use them again for a special event.

www.calmingcorners.com

xo,
CC

December 23, 2009 at 10:17 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amber Nefertari: They've FABULOUS! LOL... definitely meant to be worn out or on the stage... :)

February 17, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Yashieka: Nice! I'm going to check out those MAC #7's! :)

February 17, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Calming: Oh nice... yes, give your eyes a few minutes to adjust and you'll forget you even have them on! :)

February 17, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Post a Comment