Mischo Beauty Superstar of the Week: Kiyah Wright



I can't believe it's time for this post again- time is flying! At any rate, I'm happy to announce that this week's "Mischo Beauty Superstar" is celebrity hairstylist, Kiyah Wright. Now you might be unfamiliar with her name, but if you've ever seen an episode of "The Tyra Banks Show" (for which she won an Emmy!) or "America's Next Top Model", then you've witnessed the fabulous hairstyles she's created for Tyra. Kiyah's also styled celebrities such as Iman, Kerry Washington, Mary J. Blige and Faith Evans, just to name a few.

Her work has appeared in such magazines as Vogue, ELLE, Glamour and Essence. I think what I'm loving most is that while Kiyah loves working "behind the chair", she's been able to use her expertise to develop hair accessories and products, and launch an image consulting company called, Muze Agency (all the things I'm planning to do!). Anyway, check out her amazing portfolio here, as well as her website. Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment