Mischo Beauty Pick: Lisa Hoffman's Spa Packettes



I'm excited about going home for the holidays- yes, I'll be headed to Indiana to see my family for Thanksgiving! I've only planned to be there a few days, which means I really need to pack light and carry any baggage onto the plane with me. With all that in mind, I was led to tell you all about Lisa Hoffman's Spa Packettes. These packettes are perfect for travel and include the following:

Spa Bath Packette: Bath Soak, Body Wash, Body Polisher, Body Cream, and Hand & Foot Butter

Spa Shower Packette: Cleansing Gel, Body Scrub, Body Oil, Body Lotion, and Hand & Foot Cream

Spa Facial Packette: Anti-Aging Serum, Clay Mask, Exfoliating Cleanser, Eye Treatment, Hydrating Booster, Hydrating Mask, Lip Moisturizer, Lip Polisher, Moisture Seal Cream and Purifying Toner

The ampules (pictured above) actually come in zip packaging, making them easy for packing. Or, you can separate the ampules and add them to your cosmetic bag.

And- what's even better is (I get very excited talking skincare) that for those of you who told me that one of your New Year's resolutions was to adopt a skincare regimen and you still have not (remember we discussed beauty New Year's resolutions here!) - well, this is your chance to sample a complete regimen. You can monitor your results and then commit to full sizes.

I'd love to know what you think about these!

 

4 comments:

antithesis said...

how nice and convenient. great idea for travel.

November 20, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Coniqua said...

cute and convenient.

November 20, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To antithesis: Yes, they are!

November 29, 2009 at 12:20 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Coniqua: Perfect for travel!

November 29, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Post a Comment