Mischo Beauty: i-Envy by Kiss Premium Eyelashes



Most of you know that eyelashes are one of my favorite beauty accessories - remember my "Mischo Beauty School: Eyelashes 101" post? Well, Kiss Premium Eyelashes just released their i-Envy collection which includes Au Naturale 02, Juicy Volume 02 and their Classic Short Black individual lashes- all pictured above.

And the best part- they retail for $3.49! That's a steal and definitely inexpensive enough for you to buy a few pairs to practice with, if you're a newbie!

 

6 comments:

Vanessa S said...

Now that I know how to apply false eyelashes, I wear them all the time. They really enhance the eye, especially if you are not into heavy eye makeup!!!

November 19, 2009 at 8:49 PM
Amee said...

What a GREAT way for me to get my Eyelash Application and Wearing Practice ON!!

November 19, 2009 at 10:13 PM
Crystal Williams said...

I'm more of a eyelash extensions gal. I tried applying false lashes myself... but it didn't look right. Love D'Lashes (new salon in opening in Hollywood, CA tomorrow) If you've never tried lash extensions, then definitely look into Dionne's salon. Happy Lashes!!!

November 20, 2009 at 1:02 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Vanessa S: You're exactly right!

November 29, 2009 at 12:24 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: LOL! Exactly!

November 29, 2009 at 12:24 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Crystal: Thanks, Crystal!

November 29, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Post a Comment