Mischo Beauty: Avon's Smooth Minerals



I'll be honest and admit that I haven't used Avon makeup in years- actually probably not since my sister and I used to sneak and take the lipstick samples (my Mom used to get from co-workers selling Avon) with us to elementary school. Well Avon sent me a few items from their new Smooth Mineral collection and I have to tell you that I'm particularly found of the lipsticks (I found them to be very moisturizing) and the eye liners (easy on- easy off!). The complete collection is available here.

 

6 comments:

Amee said...

OMG! Mischo...I too used to LOVE those mini lipstick samples my mama would get from her Avon selling Coworkers. The Good 'ol days!!

November 4, 2009 at 2:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: LOL!

November 28, 2009 at 11:08 PM
Anonymous said...

i was just wondering what shades of lipstick those are... they look so pretty!

December 4, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: One is Apricot Glow and the other is Crystal Coral- both are very soft colors, smooth application... worth trying!

December 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM
Anonymous said...

thanks- those were the two colors i am going to buy, they look so much prettier in the picture than they do on the avon site.

December 5, 2009 at 1:55 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Oh goodie! Please let me know your thoughts once you receive them. :)

December 8, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Post a Comment