Mischo Beauty Superstar of the Week: Sophy Robson



This post marks the beginning of the "Mischo Beauty Superstar" series which I'm starting to simply bring to your attention and show love to the many beauty professionals not only working hard to accomplish their dreams, but who are sources of inspiration to me personally (you all know beauty is my passion)! I promise to keep the posts short and sweet because they're meant to be an introduction. My hope is that you'll visit their websites, view their portfolios and tell the world about them!

The first "Mischo Beauty Superstar" is celebrity manicurist, Sophy Robson. I first learned about her from following the London, Milan and Paris fashion week updates on Vogue UK's beauty blog. Sophy was creative director for nails for such shows as Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney, and Vivienne Westwood. Her work has appeared in all of the top fashion magazines and you've probably seen her work in such ad campaigns as Yves Saint Laurent, Tom Ford White Patchouli and Bulgari to name a few.

She also has a nail salon called The Sophy Robson Nailcare Clinic at Fortnum & Mason in London, where she's available for appointments. Be sure to visit her website, check out her blog and view her AMAZING portfolio! And, if you're in London, get booked with her! Enjoy.

 

7 comments:

Amee said...

Mischo Beauty Superstars is a GREAT IDEA!

I checked out Sophy Robson's Site and Portforlio..LOVE IT!!


Thanks for Sharing :)

November 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Julia said...

Girl, I have always loved her work on Vogue UK. It's amazing the beauty stuff they have on the site.

November 4, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Anonymous said...

This is so awesome

November 6, 2009 at 7:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: I'm glad you like it! I'm testing out new ideas in an effort to bring new content to the blog!

November 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Julia: I agree!

November 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To juvenescent: Thanks!

November 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM
probe97 said...

I really love all those glossy magazines you use in your pics, their sweet scented pages full of gloss encase me as I become obsessed into their world.

September 23, 2015 at 9:58 PM

Post a Comment