Mischo Beauty School: Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods (VegNews)



I've decided to resume the "Mischo Beauty School" posts with a focus on internal beauty (as we discussed last week) and anti-aging by sharing with you all a list I discovered in the January/February 2009 issue of VegNews. Now I'm not a vegetarian (at least not yet) but I love reading my friend's copies of VegNews, as I'm always looking to improve my diet. Well in an article entitled "Food for Life" by Angelina del rio Drake, I discovered the "Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods" list.



I loved this list because quite frankly, I enjoy eating just about everything on it and I'm glad to know I'm on the right track! And so in no particular order the list includes:

- Acai
- Avocados
- Beans
- Blueberries
- Dark Leafy Greens
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic
- Sweet Potatoes
- Tomatoes
- Walnuts

Oh, and while we're on the subject of internal beauty, Kimberly Snyder (Envision Beauty Blog) recently posted a new recipe for her Fall Green Smoothie (thanks to DE for letting me know!), so if you get a chance, please check it out.

I'd love to know your thoughts on the "Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods" list! Are they already a part of your diet? Do you plan to incorporate them? Are there foods missing from the list that we should know about? Please share!

 

4 comments:

Vanessa S said...

Thank you for this post. It's right on time!!!

October 20, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Vanessa S: You're welcome!

November 28, 2009 at 10:13 PM
beautylogicblog said...

i eat it all. no wonder high school boys still ask me for my number.lol

January 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To beautylogicblog: Ha! I love it! Heheheh... girl, and I still get carded- go figure!

January 11, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Post a Comment