Mischo Beauty Pick: Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks & Green Foods Green Magma



Because you all asked, I decided to share. We discussed internal beauty last week, and for those of you who wanted to know, Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks and Green Foods Green Magma are a regular part of my beauty diet. I buy them at a local health food store, so you should have no problems finding them if interested...

*Mischo Beauty is a beauty blog for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are in doubt, please seek the advice of your physician. Mischo Beauty is in no way responsible for the effects of posted information. If you choose to try these products, you do so at your own risk.*

 

4 comments:

BEAUTYLOGICBLOG said...

YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS. GLAD YOU POSTED ABOUT IT. HUGS,

October 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM
Baby Feva said...

My mother-in-law uses the Green Magma. I take 1 tsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar in tea daily and Sambazon Acai Berry.

October 21, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To BeautyLogicBlog: Of course I do! Internal beauty, before external beauty!

November 28, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Baby Feva: Ok, I'm trying your "1 tsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar in tea daily"! And where can I find "Sambazon Acai Berry"? Please advise!!!

November 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Post a Comment