Mischo Beauty: Rene Furterer's OKARA Collection



I'm a huge fan of the Rene Furterer collection of products (I'm sure you all know that by now!) due to the fact that I've had an opportunity to use just about all of them during my apprenticeship at Elizabeth Arden Red Door. My favorites are the complete Karite regimen (for very dry scalp/hair), Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract (pre-shampoo treatment) and the Okara 2-Phase Leave-In Protective Conditioner (great for color-treated hair).

And while we're on the subject of color-treated hair, Rene Furterer sent me their Okara regimen of products (specifically for color-treated hair), which includes the Okara Protective Radiance Shampoo, Okara Restructuring & Protective Radiance Mask and the Okara 2-Phase Leave-In Protective Conditioner. Now I'm mentioning this collection to you because recently I shared a beauty tip on Twitter regarding investing in products to protect and maintain haircolor.

If you're going to invest so much in haircolor services, then it only makes sense to maintain that investment with the very best products! I've used the Okara regimen on clients in the past and I've always loved the results, so I thought I'd share it with you.

I love answering your haircolor questions, so please leave them in the comments section and I'll get right back to you!

 

3 comments:

Marina said...

Why you are not working in my city?!:)
Your hair looks so nice and now I am looking for a perfect colour for myself. I love dark colours, but not too black and not too brown. And it's so hard to get what I want and to take care of such hair.
It's kind of hard to choose the best hair care products :(

October 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: LOL. My advice is to always take a photo with you and show your colorist! Make sure you have a thorough consultation and are in agreement with the desired haircolor. Also, remember to use products formulated for color-treated hair to prevent color from fading, etc...

November 28, 2009 at 10:10 PM
ahrealestatemarketing said...

Outstanding work author. Knowledgeable enough. We will surely share your work.
Best real estate marketing company Islamabad

April 7, 2022 at 12:03 AM

Post a Comment