Mischo Beauty Pick: CosMedix Skin Nutrition



Those of you who've been following me on Twitter, know that as much as I blog about external beauty, I also try to take care of myself internally. I've "tweeted" about uploading my workouts to Nikeplus.com, yoga, acupuncture and my diet. Because seriously, at the end of the day, beauty begins from within and if your body's internal system isn't working, it'll reveal itself in the health of your hair, skin and nails!

Now with that said, psyllim husks (dietary fiber) and a veggie greens powder (DE over at BeautyLogic blog inspired me to add this to my diet!) are a normal part of my diet and I swear by them- probably too much information, I know (LOL!). So when Cosmedix sent me their Restore Colon Cleanse and Balance Complete Greens Formula, I was so excited about the fact that a skincare company was not only focusing on the external, but the internal as well!

Are these products for you? Well, that's for you to decide. I'm only presenting them as an option/alternative, and because I'm really excited about them. I AM encouraging you to pay attention to your diet, but my advice is to educate yourself and talk to your doctor!

*Mischo Beauty is a beauty blog for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are in doubt, please seek the advice of your physician. Mischo Beauty is in no way responsible for the effects of posted information. If you choose to try these products, you do so at your own risk.*

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

acupuncture?!? Your hardcore!!!

October 16, 2009 at 5:37 PM
Charlene said...

Yeah girl I'm all about the beauty internally too! :)

October 16, 2009 at 7:16 PM
Amee said...

Due to being an avid reader of your blog and tweets I have started to pay much MORE attention to the idea of beauty from the INSIDE OUT!

Both Physically and Psychologically(Love those quotes you post!!)

THANK YOU!

October 16, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Alana: LOL. It works!!!

November 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Charlene: Good- because it's what really counts!

November 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Awwww, that's so great to hear! That's the REAL purpose of this blog!! Really, it is...

November 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Post a Comment