Mischo Beauty Pick: PARISIENNE By Yves Saint Laurent Beauty



I welcomed the opportunity to try Yves Saint Laurent Beauty's newest fragrance, Parisienne, and I will tell you that I was not disappointed. It's described as "a grand floral with a woody structure, luminous even in its mystery". The fragrance's top notes are Blackberry, Damask Rose and Sandalwood.

Now I'm not an expert when it comes to fragrances, but I could barely smell the Sandalwood which contributes to the "woody structure" of the fragrance and I think that's why I liked it so much. I'm more partial to citrus/floral scents, and I could smell the richness of the Blackberry and Damask Rose immediately after testing it out. It's more of a "day" scent for me and it's definitely a keeper! Have you tried it?

 

2 comments:

antithesis said...

i havent tried it but it came in one of those inserts in one of my magazines. smells great! i dont know if it's a scent i'd wear but i dont think i'd mind smelling it on others.

October 9, 2009 at 7:37 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To antithesis: LOL. I loved it, but ended up giving it to my sister. She says it's a bit strong for her, but she likes it...

November 28, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Post a Comment