Mischo Beauty Loves Lippmann Collection's 10th Anniversary Set



You all might remember my having the opportunity to meet THE Deborah Lippman, manicurist to the stars, backstage at Lela Rose during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Well, I'm excited to tell you about her 10th Anniversary Set of nail colors which recently launched and is so perfect for fall. Each shade has my name written all over it! The set includes:

- Superstar: "show stopping copper flecked fudge (glitter)"
- Funky Chunky: "sequined sheer black (glitter)"
- Ruby Red Slippers: "Dorothy's shimmering ruby (glitter)"

I was already a huge fan of "Superstar", and I know I'll be using the other two shades until I get to the very last drop!

- Questions about nail shape? The answers are here!
- Have you seen Lippmann Collection's "Fade to Black"? Be sure to check out my photos!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment