Mischo Beauty Loves Scott Barnes' Body Bling



If you haven't tried Body Bling by Scott Barnes (celebrity makeup artist to Jennifer Lopez), then you need to get it now! It's a tinted bronzing body lotion, it compliments every skin tone, and it's made for temporary wear (washes off after each use). And since I'm always on the search for a great bronzer, I gladly accepted the opportunity to try it when his company offered.

After a single application, it gave me a serious glow- which I loved! I think it's perfect for a night out- especially when you want to show a little more skin than usual. I'd love to know your thoughts- if you've tried it, please let me know!

 

4 comments:

Aja-DFTL said...

Holy cow look at that bronze packaging! Makes me second guess my pasty skin :(

xx.Aja

October 23, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi Mischo! I've been a huge fan of Scott Barnes for ever! When he first came out with his makeup line, I fell in love with Body Bling (Original). The product was amazing and totally lived up to it's word. Everytime I put it on, I felt like a different woman; empowered, sexy and expensive! It tones your skin, and gives you a sexy glow, without being overly sparkly. It gives a nice shimmer, without the commercial sparkle. I have used it on my clients when performing in pageants, video, etc., and they have all stood out. The product also photographs well! What I love about it is that it doesn't come off until you physically wash it off; therefore, you don't need to worry about it sweating off, or rubbing off on clothes. Please note, however, that this product is really only meant to be on exposed skin. The product is beautiful, and you will be a follower from day 1, I promise you!

He just re-launched it, so get them while it's hot! They sell out quickly!

October 25, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Aja-DFTL: LOL! Isn't the packaging great?!?

November 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Thank you so much for that!

November 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Post a Comment