Mischo Beauty Loves Stella McCartney's StellaNude Linen Scented Mist



As most of you already know, I'm new to the Stella McCartney fragrance range- and a few months ago I fell in love with the Stella Eau de Parfum Roll-On while waiting in line to check out at Sephora. Well, I was recently given the opportunity to try the new Linen Scented Mist, which is part of the StellaNude collection, and it was instant love!

It contains some of the same top notes I loved so much in the roll-on, such as rose, peony, and amber- but this definitely falls into the " delicate, soft, sensual" category. It's a "linen mist" so it's very light- perfect for a lingerie drawer, closet or wherever you see fit to use it.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this fragrance - it is my new daily scent! And I love your blog - keep up the great work!

October 29, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Awww- thanks so much- and thanks for stopping by!

November 28, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Post a Comment