Mischo Beauty Pick: L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray



L'Oreal Paris' Elnett Satin Hairspray is well known as a favorite of stylists all over the world and the good news for you is that it's now available nationwide beginning this September! I actually received mine a few days into fashion week, and it could not have come at a better time. The weather in New York was rainy and very humid, and yes, I was walking around with a lion's mane the first few days- so not cute at all!

I used the "Extra Strong Hold" formula and it definitely helped with the humidity. Now when the rain hits my hair, of course it's a wrap! The collection of Elnett Satin Hairspray formulas are available here.

- Have any idea of who my favorite L'Oreal Paris spokesmodel might be? Hint... she's a DIVA!
- Guess which L'Oreal Paris products failed for me (I'd love to help redesign/relaunch the products!).

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment