Mischo Beauty Loves Healthy Sexy Hair Products



I have to apologize to all of you for my late posts this week! Between recovering from fashion week, getting over a cold and transitioning- it's been somewhat challenging. But, life goes on! And so I'm happy to tell you about a few of the Healthy Sexy Hair products by Sexy Hair that I've been using. The products in this collection contain soy and wheat protein which both strengthen and nourish the hair. The regimen includes:

- Soy Milk Shampoo
- Soy Milk Conditioner
- Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner
- Soy Renewal
- Soy Paste



Most of you already know how much I love the Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner (I was first introduced to it while in cosmetology school and we use to fight over it!), and to that I must now add the Soy Milk Conditioner, which I found to be very moisturizing (it quickly softened up my hair!) and the Soy Renewal, which has many uses but worked best for me as a blow-drying serum.

The Healthy Sexy Hair collection is recommended for dry and chemically-treated hair, but can be used on all hair types. If you have questions, please feel free to email me or leave them in the comments section. I'll get right back to you! And, you may learn more at www.sexyhair.com.

- In need of a hairspray that fights humidity? Check this out now!
- Questions about your "hair type"? Oprah's stylist answers your questions here!

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For extraordinary hair care tips have a look on our profile hauteher hair care and cosmo tips for girls

April 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM

Post a Comment