Mischo Beauty Pick: Crazylibellule and the Poppies' Les Garconnes Collection



I had never heard of the french brand, Crazylibellule and the Poppies, until I was asked to try their new collection of CrazySticks (solid fragrances) called Les Garconnes. This collection of seven fragrances pays tribute to a group of independent and fearless women of the 1920's (think Josephine Baker and Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel!). I'm surprised to say that I actually love the three I've tried from this collection- Chere Louise (spicey rose), Pompon Gardenia (gardenia) and Josephine Jonquille (jasmin-jonquille).



But the one I'm loving most is the recent launch of "26 Juin Ile D'Yeu", which is a blend of rose, red orange, green plum and wild peach - and I can't get enough of it (I'm partial to citrus scents)! The fragrances are free of artificial colors, parabens and alcohol. They're perfect for travel, fit into any makeup bag and are definitely a must-have!

 

6 comments:

Moni said...

I love Crazyibellule! I was discovered them when I was in Paris earlier this year (If you're ever in Paris, Beauty Monop is a great store for all sorts of fabulous brands that are hard to find here). I ended up buying one from the Collection Les Divines AlcĂ´ves and I still use it regularly. I love solid perfume sticks because they're so easy to apply and are great for traveling.

September 3, 2009 at 11:01 AM
andrea said...

they do sound lovely but i'm more of a musk/amber tone girl... i'm sure the solid is a wonderful thing though and long lasting... enjoy ;)

September 10, 2009 at 6:14 PM
curly gurl said...

I'm in the mood for some French influence in my fragrance life. Will have to find out where I can go and test some of these myself. Do you know offhand where I can find the collection in NYC? Thank you!

September 15, 2009 at 2:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Moni: Thanks so much for that tip, Moni! I'm adding Beauty Monop to my places to visit. :)

September 16, 2009 at 12:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: They're definitely long-lasting, you actually might like them :)

September 16, 2009 at 12:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Curly Gurl: I don't know of a physical store- but you may order them from www.beautyhabit.com & www.b-glowing.com, which both have seamless ordering processes.

September 16, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Post a Comment