Mischo Beauty: More Beauty From Chanel's Makeup Creative Director, Peter Philips



I'm slowly making my way through my October issues, and to my surprise, Chanel's Creative Director, Peter Philips is covered by Marie Claire this month, as well as Elle! Inspiration for the brand's fall makeup collection was drawn from "Venice's crumbling facades and the shadowy, reflective shades of it's winding canals". The collection was then used to create the looks for Chanel's cruise show which consisted of- "exaggerated smoky eyes, satiny-matte pallor, and muted cheeks and lips". Be sure to check out:

- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in DIABOLIC
- Chanel Eye Gloss Luminous Quadra Eye Shadow
- Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Sienna
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Mythic

I've added the eyeshadow and nail polish to my list of "must-haves"! The complete article can be found in the October issue of Marie Claire.

Source: Marie Claire Magazine, October 2009

 

4 comments:

Marina said...

I just read this Issue on the last week! As for myself - I have Coromandel Allure Laque by Chanel in my list ;)

September 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Amee said...

Went and checked out Chanel Diabolic: It's like a bloody chocolate...LOVE IT!

October 2, 2009 at 2:11 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: The Allure Laque is a MUST-HAVE! Please let me know your thoughts once you try it.

November 28, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Nice! Did you get it?

November 28, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Post a Comment