Mischo Beauty: It's My Birthday!



I'd like to thank everyone for all of the birthday wishes! I'm greatly appreciative and I can't begin to tell you all how much I appreciate your support and your patience. Please accept my apologies for the slow coming posts this week- life seems to have taken over...



You all know how much I love bringing you the absolute best in beauty, so please stay tuned for new posts beginning Monday. And as always, please feel free to email me with your beauty questions, concerns and issues at mischobeauty@gmail.com!



Thank you all so much again- and enjoy your weekend!

 

12 comments:

Marina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you are having a great time
xo
M

October 3, 2009 at 9:05 AM
Amee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
October 3, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Amee said...

Opps don't know what happened....I said:

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTY GURU!

You look great with out even trying! WORK that natural beauty and THANKS 4 ALL YOU DO!

October 3, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Nina said...

Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best.

Nina

October 3, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISCHO BEAUTY

October 3, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Vanessa S said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you enjoy your weekend!!!

October 3, 2009 at 7:13 PM
Sherisa (L'élephant Rose) said...

awww happy birthday!!!! another libra! yay! :)
brunching soon m'love! xoxoxo

October 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM
B said...

Happpppy birthday!!!!!!!!

October 4, 2009 at 11:32 PM
beautyxchangegirl said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

October 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM
Amber Nofetari said...

Happy bday <3

October 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm a Libra too.
Best wishes and many more,
Dana

October 12, 2009 at 8:43 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina, Amee, Nina, Anonymous, Vanessa S, Sherisa, B, beautyxchangegirl, Amber Nefertari and nic2im: Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes- I greatly appreciate them and I really appreciate your continued support!!!

November 19, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Post a Comment