Mischo Beauty: Eyelash Extensions at WINK Eyelash



During fashion week I was given the opportunity to experience a lash extension application at WINK Eyelash. Now this is the second time I've had lash extensions, so I pretty much knew what to expect. And so upon my arrival, Su (the owner) reviewed the lash extension menu with me, as well as aftercare procedures.



I was feeling a little adventurous, due to it being fashion week, and I selected the "Full BLING Set" which is up to 115 lashes. Now you're advised to set aside two hours for your appointment, but Gia, the lash expert who applied my lashes, finished the application in about an hour.



I was comfortable and relaxed during the procedure and to my surprise, I was given the most AMAZING hand, arm and foot massage towards the end of the application. The massage was so great, that I almost rolled right off the table! Seriously! I was more than pleased with the final look and have been receiving compliments since then!

I love that WINK's website is full of information about the process, before & aftercare instructions, and answers just about every question you might have. So for those of you who've never has extensions, I'd suggest you check them out.

So, what do you think? Let me know!

 

12 comments:

Charlene said...

omg it's gorgeous!! I love!

September 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM
Anonymous said...

wow!! your lashes are fab!! they are totally natural looking! love!!!!

September 21, 2009 at 12:05 AM
LaToya said...

Those lashes really look natural. They look really good. I have never had lash extensions on myself, but some that I have seen on other people look so terrible. Looking at yours makes me want to go out and get some! LOL! I really love your eyelashes!!

September 22, 2009 at 2:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Charlene: Thanks girly! :)

September 22, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To livelovethinkgolden: Awww, thank you so much! :)

September 22, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To LaToya: Thank you- and you're right, they do look really natural which is the key! :)

September 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM
K. Rock said...

I have really been wanting to try this. Yours look so natural!! How long will they stay?

September 24, 2009 at 7:29 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To K. Rock: Thank you. They'll last anywhere from 4-6 weeks- depending on the rate your natural lashes shed and also taking into account your lifestyle, etc. :)

September 24, 2009 at 7:31 AM
Unknown said...

I need those lashes ASAP!

September 24, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Anonymous said...

Hi sorry for the late comment I'm browsing your site:) At any rate thanks for sharing this ! I got my lashes done a week ago and went to NY the day after and said to self duh why didn't you get them done there! Went to a neighborhood shop and they'll do but I knew I'd find something I'd like even better there but going back again soon so will try this place out then.....hopefully I'll be in this area this would have been perfect for where I was last week but either way at least I have a spot to venture to now.

October 5, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anti Hair Slave: Well, the studio is only a hop, skip & jump away from you in The City! Check them out and please let me know your thoughts! :)

November 15, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Oh goodie! Yes, give them a try and see if you like them?! And if you do, please let me know your thoughts. :)

November 15, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Post a Comment