Mischo Beauty: Stella Eau de Parfum Roll-On



So my friend and I went on an excursion to Sephora the other day (thanks Nobie!), and as much as I'm in denial about the onset of fall next month, I was actually there to check out the fall makeup collections. Well temptation seemed to settle in at checkout- you see that's where you'll find bins of deluxe samples of just about everything you could possibly want.

I couldn't resist the Stella Eau de Parfum Roll-On. The scent took my breath away- excuse me, but not only mine, but my friend fell in love with it too! The fragrance's top notes are rose, peony flower, mandarin, rose absolute and amber. I think it's the perfect blend of sweet and sexy- and yes, we both had to have it!

So tell me, what fragrance are you in love with at the moment?

 

6 comments:

Media Moll said...

memories...that was my go to perfume in '07. i was in sephora last friday and was tempted to buy another. i love the roll on applicator

August 13, 2009 at 5:03 PM
DS said...

Oh this sounds lovely, must check out. I am such samey-person when it comes to scents. If it's not Hanae Mori, Creed, or Bond No. 9's Jasmal or Spring Flower I don't wear it. I need to branch out more. I may just do that after reading this, hehe.

August 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM
B said...

Mischo, I have this and LOVE it!! It is super sexy.

August 14, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Phyllis Bourne said...

I keep this one in my purse. And I have that Barbie issue!

August 15, 2009 at 7:01 AM
Amee said...

That would be great to be in my purse and where can I get that issue of vogue??

August 15, 2009 at 2:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Hypnotic: Wow! I'm so late on this one! LOL! I guess it's an oldie but goodie. :)

To Ms. Shoo: Ooooh, I love your picks! I clearly need to branch out too! :)

To B: Oh goodie! It's a good one. :)

To Phyllis Bourne: Wow, I'm reeeaalllly late with this one- LOL! Aren't you loving the Barbie issue?

To Amee: Yes- perfect for the purse. It's included with the July issue of Italian Vogue. Call you local bookstores to see who carries it. :)

August 22, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Post a Comment