Mischo Beauty Loves Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect



The last time I mentioned Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect Linen Beige #317 I told you all that it was my lip gloss of the moment (almost a year ago). Well, it's moved up in the world and I'm admitting today that it is my favorite! It's sold out on Sephora.com and I found myself searching a few Sephora stores for it just yesterday.

It's described as an "opalescent beige shimmer", so it's shimmery/sparkly, and the color for me is the perfect nude- I love it! It's non-sticky and one of the few lip glosses I can wear without having to wear lipstick as a base (many lip glosses are drying!).

Anyway, what's your all-time favorite lip gloss?

 

4 comments:

antithesis said...

i cant wait to get money again and venture out to higher end glosses. right now, im stuck with the mac glosses i already have until internship is over and i get a job.

August 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM
BKRain said...

i've been meaning to try this color for awhile, and u just sealed the deal for me. i was wondering if u have a lipstick and lipliner color recommendation for someone your skintone? thanks so much!

August 13, 2009 at 5:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Antithesis: I hear you, girly! Believe me, there IS a difference. LOL :)

August 22, 2009 at 11:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To BKRain: For lipliner's I use MAC's Oak, Cork, Stripdown and Chestnut- depending on the lipstick I'm wearing. For lipstick fav's of the moment- I'm loving- YSL's Rouge Pure Shine No. 27, MAC's Freckletone, Coconutty and Angel. I also love NAR's Promiscuous and Belle De Jour.

August 23, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Post a Comment