Mischo Beauty Pick: Revlon's Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self Adhesive Eyelashes



A few months ago I told you how much I liked Revlon's Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Glue On Eyelashes, and most recently they've launched the same styles with a "self adhesive technology". I recently tested out the "Intensifying" and "Defining" styles and I highly recommend them.



The same application steps apply, as with "glue on eyelashes", except for the fact that there is an adhesive glue strip attached to the lashes. Just remember that they are for "temporary" wear, but they can be reused- thanks to the extra self adhesive strips included with the lashes!

Oh, and also- practice makes perfect- so don't wait for a special occasion to test these out. Buy a pair for practice to ensure a seamless application.

Do false eyelashes interest you? If so, tell me why?

 

4 comments:

Tamar said...

I love false lashes! They are so much fun!! I will have to try these.

August 20, 2009 at 9:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Miss Pretty: Please let us know your thoughts! :)

August 20, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Amee said...

OMG! Super COOL! I loved you previous post but didn't then I could do the glue thing...but now with the self adhesive I think I'll give them a try :) Thanks Beauty Guru!

August 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Haha! As always, you're very welcome. :)

August 22, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Post a Comment