Mischo Beauty Must-Have: YSL GLOSS PUR (2 New Shades!)



I'm a little late with this post, but I had to alert those of you who are always on the search for sparkle-free lip glosses (it seems that most lip glosses have some sort of sparkle or shimmer in them these days- am I right?)- this is especially for my reader, Andrea!

Yves Saint Laurent has launched two new shades to add to their collection of Gloss Pur Pure Lip Glosses - #47 Pure Peach & #48 Pure Petal, both perfect for summer. All of the glosses in this collection are sparkle-free and you can view them here.

Love the colors? What are your picks?

 

4 comments:

Marina said...

oh, thank you for this news, I didn't even know. #47 Pure Peach looks mazing. I was just looking for such color!

August 7, 2009 at 4:51 AM
DS said...

Nice, I like!!! I also miss you my dear!

August 7, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: You're welcome! :)

August 23, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Ms. Shoo: Thanks so much for checking in on me! :)

August 23, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Post a Comment