Mischo Beauty Loves Marc Jacobs Lola



The last Marc Jacobs' fragrance I fell in love with was Blush. A few years ago I walked into the store on Mercer Street in Soho, smelled the fragrance and it was instant love! So, I couldn't wait to tell you about the newest fragrance launch, Lola. It's described as "warm, sensual, sexy and flirtatious", with top notes of pink peppercorn, pear and ruby red grapefruit.


I'll tell you now that it's a must-have for fall! Not only am I loving the fragrance itself, but also the packaging and bottle design. It's exclusively available at Marc Jacobs stores and Bloomingdales , but will be released nationwide in September.

Have you tried it? Are you loving it?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want the scent to so bad!! I love Blush and Daisy and the original of course.

August 28, 2009 at 4:12 PM
Andrea said...

it sounds fun and flirty... and the bottle is a work of art... i'll have to give it a try ;)

August 31, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jamie @ Rural Glamour: It's a must-have! :)

September 17, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: LOVE the bottle! I know you'll love the scent. :)

September 17, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Post a Comment