Mischo Beauty: Hana Styling Iron Cleaner



Seeing dirty styling tools on a stylist's workstation is like the worst thing in the world- seriously! Combs and brushes that look as though they've been used on every client that's ever sat in the stylist's chair makes me want to RUN. Oh and seeing an empty jar of barbicide (the blue/greenish liquid disinfectant) - which should be full of combs, brushes, etc.- really makes you wonder. Let's not mention the flat irons, curling irons and other styling tools with caked on or brunt product build-up...

Well, I'm excited to tell you about the Hana Styling Iron Cleaner. It's a spray cleaner for gold, ceramic, titanium and tourmaline styling tools. I've tested it on both my Hana Professional 1" Ceramic Flat Iron and my Hana Mini Flat Iron with no issues. Neither tool had the caked on product build-up, but I was able to see how easy the cleaner dissolved the residue that was present. For tougher build-up, it's recommended that the cleaner sit on the styling tool for up to 10 minutes for best results.

Ok, so tell me- what's your salon pet peeve?

 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

my salon pet peeve is having to WAIT! ugh :(

August 31, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Ha! Mine too! LOL

September 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Post a Comment