Mischo Beauty: Zoya's "Layla" Nail Polish & Bikini Brunch at the Hotel Gansevoort



I mentioned on Twitter this morning that I refreshed my manicure/pedicure using Zoya's "Layla" (which I happened to win by following Zoya on Twitter!) and a few of you requested photos. You can see the color on my nails in the photo above, which was taken this afternoon while I was having brunch at the Hotel Gansevoort.



Zoya describes the nail color as a "hot bright deep pink cream", and I must tell you that I've been receiving compliments all week!



I enjoyed brunch, and the view of the city was amazing. I also toured the Gansevoort Exhale Spa (which I recommended to everyone about a year ago) and I can't wait to try the services.



Oh, and while I was in the Meatpacking District, I also toured Edris Salon (which I've also recommended several times. You might remember my mentioning, in the past, that Edris is Creative Director for hair for Tracy Reese every Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

 

10 comments:

monique said...

i'm loving this color! will have to try it-- thanks for sharing, K! you look fab in the pics, btw. :)

July 12, 2009 at 12:32 AM
Charlene said...

wow I LOVE how this pops on you!!! I'm like digging thru my stash to see what i have that's close to it! it's so bright I LOVEEEE! ;) you're so gorgeous! you look like a real princess!

July 12, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Anika said...

I am SOOOOo jealous! Looks/sounds like you had a fab time!

July 13, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Anonymous said...

nice color on you. so glad you're showing your face more. :)

July 14, 2009 at 9:19 AM
Product Junkie Diva said...

I think that Zoya color was made just for you!
PJD :-)

July 14, 2009 at 10:11 AM
hot beauty health said...

I love the color. It looks great on you!

July 14, 2009 at 10:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Monique: Thanks, girly! :)

Charlene: Thank you so much- and yes, the color is HOT! Perfect for summer. :)

Anika: The brunch was tasty, but the rooftop view was amazing! :)

Anonymous: Thank you. Not a fan of showing my face- but readers have been asking for forever- so, slowly but surely...LOL :)

Product Junkie Diva: Awww, thanks girly! :)

Hot Beauty Health: Thank you! :)

July 15, 2009 at 5:38 AM
SunshineOne said...

Oh my....Mischo! I just love your blog. I can't believe I only discovered it last week! I had been wanting to try Zoya, however did not want to order online. I do enough of that with hair products...post for another day. :) I absolutely live that Layla on you. So you know I had to have it! I found Zoya locally @ the Aveda Salon in Georgetown. Unfortunately, they did not have Layla but I did pick up Lo (pink cream) and Kara. I just swatched them both and I just may have to move my beloved Essie & OPI to the side. Now I have to have a collection on Zoya!!! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm off to see if I can grab an pedi appointment @the new Bliss Spa at the New W Hotel. Wish me luck!!! Blessings!!!!

July 19, 2009 at 12:09 PM
andrea said...

wow... that nail color just jumps out of the picture... love it! And that brunch looks like somewhere i need to visit... i've been to the hotel's restaurant before (ONO) and loved it ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To SunshineOne: Thank you for stopping by! :) Oh good for you! Red Door Spas in the DC metro area exclusively use Zoya Nail Polish, so be sure to check them out!

To Andrea: Thanks, girly. And brunch was at ONO- I guess they just served it on the rooftop? :)

July 26, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Post a Comment