Mischo Beauty: ChapStick True Shimmer



I'll be honest and tell you that I haven't picked up a tube of ChapStick in years! Recently I was asked to try ChapStick's latest offering- ChapStick True Shimmer in Tropical, Botanical Berry, Peppermint Rush and Blended Fruit Sherbert. And, the first thing I noticed was the fancy packaging- totally different from the solid colored tubes I'm remembering from back in the day.



Secondly, the scent of each tube is pretty amazing- actually dead on what it's described to be! The application is the same as I remembered- smooth and moisturizing, but with a very subtle hint of shine/shimmer. They're totally worth the price of $2.79- perfect for all of the recessionistas out there! View the entire collection at www.chapstick.com.


**L'Oreal Paris Limited-Edition Colour Riche Lipcolour Winner:**
Comment #24: Miss T

Please email your shipping information to me! Thanks to everyone for entering!

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

i would totally try it if i liked shimmer on my lips... but i don't so i'll stick to the good ole' cherry flavor ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:15 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Oh, ok. LOL!

July 26, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Post a Comment